Pasta Flour Blend FC
1 bag makes approximately 8 servings of pasta.
Pasta Dough Recipe
2 Cups (280g) Happy Tart Pasta Flour Blend
4 Eggs (182g)
- Combine Pasta Flour and Eggs in a stand mixer or food processor.
- Mix on low speed until pasta has come together in a ball.
- Use immediately. Cover unused portion of dough when not using.
- Cut dough into 4 equal portions. Cover 3 portions with plastic wrap and shape one portion into an elongated disc.
- Cover working surface with tapioca flour (or cornstarch) and roll out dough into a 6” x 12” rectangle.
- Cut dough into desired pasta shape.
- Extra dough can be saved – covered. When you have used all your dough, place the extra bits in the mixer or food processor and add warm water a ½ tsp at a time. The dough will come back together and you can make more pasta.
- Place on a floured cookie tray to dry slightly. Cook immediately or store in refrigerator or freezer.
- To cook, bring a large pot of water to boil. Add salt. Add pasta – stir once to make sure pasta is not sticking. Simmer for 10-12 minutes. Drain and enjoy.